Be Our Guest and Share Your Story
This project is only as meaningful as the people who engage, connect, learn from, share and contribute to it and your comments and contributions are both welcomed and encouraged.
The goal of this project is to create a collection of stories that inspire, encourage, uplift and empower others to find their own voice and become a leader in their own life, passing on the legacy of leadership from one generation of women to the next.
To share your own story of empowerment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, following the guidelines outlined below.
- Selecting from one of the foundational principles of heart-aligned leadership below, entries should reflect your own journey and answer 3 key questions: 1. What does this principle mean to you (e.g. authenticity)? 2. What role has this principle played in your own journey toward empowerment and leadership? 3. What advice would you give your younger self or the next generation of women?
- Written entries should be original in content and between 750 and 1,000 words. Please include a 2-3 sentence bio and your country of origin. You may also include a digital photograph of yourself (jpeg format) to accompany your post, which may or may not be used. Please note that you must own the copyright or have permission to use any photo submitted for consideration. You may also include a link to your website/blog.
- Once your submission is approved, we may contact you with questions/comments regarding your entry. Please note that while we wish to maintain the integrity and authentic voice of each contributor, we reserve the right to edit the body or title of your submission prior to publication.
- Once published, feel free to share the post on your social networks.
- While we are happy to include your business link(s) as part of your bio, the project is not intended to be a platform for business marketing, fund solicitation, etc. Posts that are primarily focused on business/program promotion will not be accepted.
The 16 Principles:
Authenticity, Accountability, Courage, Gratitude, Humility, Integrity, Purpose, Respect, Resiliency, Confidence, Advocacy, Vision, Compassion, Collaboration, Service/Stewardship, Curiosity/Passion for Learning